Friday, May 11, 2007

First Blog Post Ever!!!!!



This is my first Blog ever and I would just like to welcome everyone to my site !!! I will be using this blog to tell stories about my adventures, interests, hobbies and to upload pics for my friends to see.

This first image is of (take a guess) Galileo Galilei. The father of science, a physicists, a philosopher, a mathematician and above all a Catholic. This is going to be the theme of my blog; obviously mixed in with some beats, rhymes and life as well. It would not be proper without throwing in the things I love most !!!!

Enjoy, Peace, God Bless !!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT BLOG SITE...VERY INTERESTING..LOOK FORWARD TO KEEPING IN TOUCH THRU THIS BLOG...VERY CREATIVE, AND THOUGHT PROVOKING...LOTS OF LOVE..D&M

Colm said...

You've gotta a lot of great content on here so far. I really like the black background - so avant grade, so dangerous, so sexy.

Kyle said...

Whatever Colm.

Kristi P said...

The festival looks like a blast.. drop it like .... an apple!